Xmas is around the corner and better be ready when the guy in red jump down the chimney …Here’s my list and links, mom you know the drill now …
1. I already have a Biscuit and a Huntington Hop but I think I’m missing the Logger by Hamboards ($299), what do you think?
2. I need a bag that won’t move while skateboarding and running, the Base-910 (from $94.99-$104.99) by Equilibrium ticks the boxes with its comfortable fit tailored to hug my body and distribute the weight evenly while land surfing. Also, I can customize it thanks to accessories pouches and this comes handy.
3. I would like to upgrade my tennis game and compare my forehands, backhands, serves, smashes, volleys and spin to the ones of Rafael Nadal, Timea Bacsinszky, Benoit Paire, Sam Querrey … Easy with the new Babolat Pop, the first connected tennis wristband by Babolat. I can, of course, challenge my friends too. Price: $90
4. What about a steadycam for my iPhone 6? I want to “go Spielberg” while shooting my webtv episodes of Chase It, the Show! The Smoothee Universal mount (by wellknown brand Tiffen) is calling my name for only $149,95!
5. To walk (and land surf) the world, I would fancy the limited edition sneakers by Vans which teamed up with The North Face to make the best shoes for for cold and wet weather. No need anymore for the ugly big boots to tackle the winter days! Gusseted tongues, reversed waffle lug out-soles, heat retention, extra grip, water-repellent leather and suede uppers are on the menu to make it the ultimate winter shoes! Available at selected shops around the world. Prices for the MTE range spread from $90 to $130. The #VansxTheNorthFace are hard to get, check on Vans official website.
6. I dreamed about Jiro and his sushis for many years now. Friends of mine told me that he opened a restaurant in NYC. After a little bit of browsing the web I found the restaurant Sushi Nakazawa operated by Dayisuke Nakazawa (apprentice at Jiro’s restaurant in Tokyo). It seems to be the closest to Jiro’s experience and I want in! Degustation menus and sake … About $500 for two.
7. I don’t like the sound of my keys digging in the pocket of my pants, that’s why I need a Key-Bar. I’ll take the titanium bars and stars ($80) with the following options toothpick & tweezer set ($15), key ravines 2.0 ($10).
8. I love jerky (it’s lean, full of protein and omega-3) and I’m into DIY these day, so I think I would like to start making my own jerky. Fleisher proposes a kit “the Fleishers Jerky Crafting kit” with everything but the meat for $29,99. Time to grill!!
9. I’m always running around and I always need to charge my phone … the best of both worls is called Ampy. Ampy is an external battery which charges itself with kinetic energy. Basically, the more you move the more the battery charges itself!! Price: $99
Happy holidays to you all!!