It’s that period of the year again when you give “discrete” hints to close ones about what you would like under the Christmas tree … So mom, please pick the hints …
1. the legendary hoodie by American Giant
2. eat sushi with chopsticks made of recycled skateboards
3. the bag in a bag
3. the book that will light your nights
4. the swiss knife of the bracelets
5. your very own old skool Van’s
6. I don’t play tennis, I skate, paint me!
7. let’s rescue a dog from the shelter
1. The best hoodie ever! Made in America by American Giant … for the chilly nights in Miami, $89
2. I eat sushis almost everyday, so I need chopsticks made with … recycled skateboards, $25
3. The brand new pocketable backpack “Azimut Pack” … technical and versatile … is so for me, from Triple Aught Design, $120
4. I need a bedside lamp but no any lamp … the very bright and design portable Lumio light I saw at the Moma NYC will be perfect, $190
5. I’m always lost without a Philippe screwdriver, a cutting hook or a SIM card pick … it’s a bracelet! The “Thread” bracelet is the first wearable multi-tool by Leatherman, $165
6. To improve my skateboarding skills, I think that custom Vans will help … $90 for the Old Skool with suede.
7. I would fancy a painting of myself skating by artist Le Closier to hang above the chimney
8. I would like a furry friend … a dog from the shelter Urgent Dogs Of Miami
Have a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah!!
Do you ever walk at night dressed in dark colours?
Have you ever jogged at the crack of dawn anxious to be seen by the cars during your jogg?
Do you ever walk with your doggie in a pitch black street in the middle of the winter?
All those questions have the same answers: safety and fashion first! And you know what? Heisel got the answer!
It all started with Sylvia Heisel.
Sylvia is a pioneer and veteran in fashion, not any fashion but smart fashion using innovative and smart material.
The lines of clothes designed by Sylvia combine advanced technology materials and manufacturing techniques.
Creativity, technology, sustainability and style are leading the way!
So let’s follow her footsteps and discover Heisel line
From T-shirts to hoodies, pants and parka, Heisel also creates suome great and accessible accessories that will bring safety and comfort to our life (saving you from the ugly yellow safety jacket).
I was attracted by the polka dots reflecting tennis socks ($16) and the reflecting beanie ($36).
Those accessories are great while running, biking or just walking and will attract the attention of the cars when the sun goes down.
The beanie is great for winter to keep your ears warm and you will stand out at night … safety is not a game!
PS: Heisel clothes and accessories are also a stunner while moving your body on the dance floor!!
If you are into D.I.Y., check the reflective threads ready to be knitted, sewn, glue to your clothes to create your very own reflective outfit.
More infos on Heisel
. Heisel official website
. Twitter @heisel_co
. Instagram heisel_co
. Facebool Facebook.com/heiselco
Thanks to Diego and Sylvia for their help.