It’s that period of the year again when you give “discrete” hints to close ones about what you would like under the Christmas tree … So mom, please pick the hints …
1. The best hoodie ever! Made in America by American Giant … for the chilly nights in Miami, $89
2. I eat sushis almost everyday, so I need chopsticks made with … recycled skateboards, $25
3. The brand new pocketable backpack “Azimut Pack” … technical and versatile … is so for me, from Triple Aught Design, $120
4. I need a bedside lamp but no any lamp … the very bright and design portable Lumio light I saw at the Moma NYC will be perfect, $190
5. I’m always lost without a Philippe screwdriver, a cutting hook or a SIM card pick … it’s a bracelet! The “Thread” bracelet is the first wearable multi-tool by Leatherman, $165
6. To improve my skateboarding skills, I think that custom Vans will help … $90 for the Old Skool with suede.
7. I would fancy a painting of myself skating by artist Le Closier to hang above the chimney
8. I would like a furry friend … a dog from the shelter Urgent Dogs Of Miami
Have a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah!!