When you have a phone, any phone … It’s all about the battery life. At one point you will need to desperately find a plug and charge … But you don’t always have your cables with you … Or you can have a Power Knife by Bruton in the pocket or backpack …
The Power Knife brings you a 3 in 1 charging cable:
- a standard USB plug will power
- a microUSB (blackberry, Samsung, …)
- an Apple lightning (iPhone 5 and 6)
- and a 30 dock connector (iPhone 4)
Be aware that this Power Knife does not support data transfer … It’s only for power as it’s said in its name.
- its compactness and smart shape,
- sweet flashy yellow colors of the cords,
- the flexibility of the silicone cords,
- the fact that’s it’s weatherproof,
- and built tough.
I would have liked a longer cord to charge my iPhone and be able to hold easier my external battery and iPhone.
- size: 4.0×1.5x.75in or 10.2×3.8×1.9cm
- weight: 1.9ounces or 53.8grams
- price: $24.99 (got it for $9,51 on Amazon)