I remember I was taking pictures and at one time my iPhone tells me “can’t take this picture, don’t have any storage left” …
What? In the middle of a tennis match? What do I do? I need those pictures!
So, I frantically started to erase pictures, apps, documents and started shooting again …
Then again I was out of storage … A nightmare … I’m sure, I’m not the only one this happened to.
Now, there’s a solution and it comes from the company iBridge with their “mobile memory” called the “leef“.
The leef iBridge looks like a USB key, it’s just a look …
One side of the leef iBridge is the USB connector, the other extremity is the Lightning connector.
How does it work? Easiest can’t be!
Plug the leef iBridge in your iPhone as if you wanted to charge it.
The iPhone detects your leef iBridge accessory and proposes you to get the free app that goes with it.
Let’s go to the AppStore to download the free app.
When the app is installed and launched, you’ll have 3 choices
1. Transfer files (word, PowerPoint, excel, … Mac and PC versions of course
2. Content viewer (movies, music, pictures and documents)
3. iBridge camera
This leef iBridge is way cool and will solve many storage issues.
The leef exists in 16Gb ($59.99/59€90), 32Gb ($79.99/89€90), 64 Gb ($119.99/129€90), 128Gb ($199.99/229€90), 256GB (out of stock) and you know what? You can even take photos and capture videos straight on the leef iBridge!
How cool is that?
I use it for the office to store documents I need with me all the time (like powerpoint presentations, pdf, pictures, …) because I don’t want to download them … they are too heavy for my data subscription … I will also use it to record videos for my webTV show!
My friend uses it to store his music, as a media center.
So now, it’s your turn to find your usage!
This cool and necessary accessory works with iPhones 5/5S/5C, 6/6plus, iPad starting 4th generation and iPod Touch 5th generation.
- Cherry on the cake, you can even charge your iPhone while using the leef iBridge! The guys at iBridge thought about everything!
- Plug the USB side of the leef iBridge in your computer and upload or download content
- The only downside I could find is that the cable to charge my iPhone/iPad while my leef iBridge is on… was not in the box with the leef iBridge and I had to go back to the shop (call me lazy) to buy the leef ChargeThru for an extra $9,99
- leef iBridge official website
- leef iBridge on Instagram
- leef iBridge on Facebook
- leef iBridge on YouTube