The famous Taiwanese brand just arrived in Paris and opens its first bubble tea bar in the capital end of April.
I was lucky to meet with the Parisian and Taiwanese team who explained me the mystery of the bubble tea.
First, the tea is important.
Choose from green tea, roasted tea, oolong, jasmin green tea or genmaisha.
Be aware that all teas are infused in house and closely monitored to stay fresh (a tea conserved too long will become bitter).
Then select between juice or powder.
And be sure to adjust the
- sugar level (100%, 80%, 50%, 30% or no sugars)
- And the ice quantity
- The boba or the tapioca pearls
- The jelly (coconut, mixed, aloe vera or grass)
- Or the pudding
My best addresses around the world are the following
In Melbourne, Australia
In New York, USA
In Miami, USA
In London, UK
And now Paris, France
Thanks to Mark, Aldon and Chatime Paris for their help shooting and writing this review.
- Follow @ChatimeParis on Twitter and also on Instagram Chatime Paris
- Official website Chatime
- Like Facebook page Chatime Paris