It’s all about the bubble, welcome to Chatime Paris!

30 Apr

Chatime ParisWelcome to Chatime Paris!

The famous Taiwanese brand just arrived in Paris and opens its first bubble tea bar in the capital end of April.
I was lucky to meet with the Parisian and Taiwanese team who explained me the mystery of the bubble tea.
First, the tea is important.
Choose from green tea, roasted tea, oolong, jasmin green tea or genmaisha.
Be aware that all teas are infused in house and closely monitored to stay fresh (a tea conserved too long will become bitter).
Then select between juice or powder.
And be sure to  adjust the
  • sugar level (100%, 80%, 50%, 30% or no sugars)
  • And the ice quantity
Chatime ParisAnd definitively, don’t forget to add  the toppings
  • The boba or the tapioca pearls
  • The jelly (coconut, mixed, aloe vera  or grass)
  • Or the pudding
Then be patient, get the famous purple straw from Chatime and you are ready to go!Chatime Paris
My best addresses around the world are the following
In Melbourne, Australia
In New York, USA
In Miami, USA
In London, UK
And now Paris, France
Thanks to Mark, Aldon and  Chatime Paris for their help shooting and writing this review.
More infos

7 Responses to “It’s all about the bubble, welcome to Chatime Paris!”

1. kanzensakura May 1, 2015 at 6:11 AM #

I love bubble tea and make my own.

• chaseitorbchased May 1, 2015 at 9:39 AM #

Never tried that. Should be cool. What that do you make ? Do you cook the boba too ?

• kanzensakura May 1, 2015 at 7:34 PM #

Yes, i cook the boba. I found a good variety including the colored boba at a local Cambodian food store, off all places. We have several places in town that make different kinds. I like the “smoothie” type best. I get my straws at the same food store too.

• chaseitorbchased May 1, 2015 at 7:42 PM #

I should try too

• kanzensakura May 1, 2015 at 7:43 PM #

There quite a few demos on You Tube.

• chaseitorbchased May 1, 2015 at 7:45 PM #

Gonna check it out. Thanks for the tip

Trackbacks/Pingbacks