Now that your are familiar with the compression wrap made by DrCool and you can wrap like the best nurse in a 25 miles radius, let’s talk about the icy property of the DrCool!
DrCool wraps are different than the others, they are made with Coolcore‘s chemical-free cooling material.
Why is ice important when you just hurt yourself? Because the cold stops the inflammation and prevents or reduce the bruise.
So now, let’s wrap icy cold around the injury. What you need is water, a deep freezer and wait a bit for the freeze to start.
1. unwrap the strap
2. soak the wrap under the water
3. roll it back or lay is folded
4. put it in the freezer to freeze
5. take the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pot out and make some room for the wrap
6. wait 20 minutes if the wrap is rolled or 40 minutes if it’s folded
When you done eating, the wrap should be ready to sooth you. Wrap it around the injury and let it rest or keep going because you are done wearing ice pack on your sore muscles!
. Warmth is used to drain and to bring oxygen/nutriment to reconstruct the injured tissue.
. the wraps are washable, UPF45
Thanks for your help: Jim, @chuckV, @jibfabre and @mrikichou