Sent by my iPhone? What about your e-mail signature?

17 Mar

imageWhat’s your signature ?
When you send a mail with a smartphone, you have an automatic not-always-wanted signature at the bottom of your mail.
For the iPhone, it simply says “sent by my iPhone” but I’m sure that, like me, you would like to customise it!

Let’s do this in 3 clicks on your iPhone!
. ClickOne, Go to “Settings
. ClickTwo, select “Mails/Contacts/Calendars”
. Then scroll down to ClickThree “Signature
You can have one signature for all your email accounts or one for each account.
I decided to customise my signature for each account (one professional and one personal).

imageNow, it’s your turn 😉 but here is the tip: type your data, don’t copy/paste your signature from a mail or doc because then when you type your messages, the automatic warp won’t work and you will be written “outside” your screen and it’s a pain …

8 Responses to “Sent by my iPhone? What about your e-mail signature?”

1. viveka March 17, 2014 at 9:00 PM #

E-mail signature ????? I can hardly make my handwritten one understandable. *smile

• chaseitorbchased March 17, 2014 at 9:48 PM #

😜 I will find something for you in my next articles. Do you work out ? Gym ? Running ?

• viveka March 17, 2014 at 9:54 PM #

Zumba …. *smile

• chaseitorbchased March 17, 2014 at 9:57 PM #

See! Soon I will talk to you about something YOU would use!!!

• viveka March 17, 2014 at 9:58 PM #

Okay … sounds great to me *smile

• chaseitorbchased March 17, 2014 at 10:03 PM #

Very soon them Zumba-girl 😉

2. pattisj March 18, 2014 at 4:23 AM #

I’ve been looking at that signature (and deleting it) lately, but haven’t quite figured out what to replace it with. This is another nudge in that direction!