Innovative products soon in my pocket

10 Mar

20140307-082634.jpgNiteize is a great brand for indoor daily uses and outdoor activities.
I use everyday their biners, gearties and flashlight and … I’m not a hunter.
It’s an innovative brand which keeps developing new products, so I have to keep it up and test their new products.

And talking about new products, 4 raised my interest during my lunch break: the Screenskate to wipe clean my iPhone screen, the Doohickey key tool to basically do everything I can’t do with my fingers and nails, the Inova Squeeze light to have a tiny light always with you and the Geartie mount perfect to tie and not loose my earphones.

They are ordered and I will start testing them very soon now. Stay tuned …

10 Responses to “Innovative products soon in my pocket”

1. viveka March 10, 2014 at 3:18 PM #

Looks interesting enough – love small practical tools, to keep my life originated – keys, mobile, wallet and glasses can never find them all at once. *smile

• chaseitorbchased March 10, 2014 at 3:26 PM #

Those could be for you too then. I never lost mines because I hook them up

• viveka March 10, 2014 at 3:27 PM #

For you men is it so much easier … we, women need the whole kitchen sink in the handbag. *smile

• chaseitorbchased March 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM #

I’m a woman too, but all goes nicely in my backpack πŸ˜‰

• viveka March 10, 2014 at 3:33 PM #

Sorry, I got that completely wrong … I the whole time thought I had a man in the other end – lovely surprise. So sorry.

• chaseitorbchased March 10, 2014 at 3:35 PM #

No worries, but like hubby says “why don’t you like regular shiny stuff like women do …”

• viveka March 10, 2014 at 9:43 PM #

I’m glad there is … women like you .. that like gadgets and to organized – not everyone can like shine and bling. It was very ignorant to assume that you should be a man.
        Glad we got that right.

• chaseitorbchased March 10, 2014 at 9:46 PM #

πŸ˜‰ I’m not really handy in a kitchen though ☺️

• viveka March 10, 2014 at 9:48 PM #

Can’t be handy in all departments … I’m very handy in the kitchen. *smile

• chaseitorbchased March 10, 2014 at 10:57 PM #

Then we are complimentary πŸ˜‰