If, like me, you take pictures, lots of pictures.
Sometimes people even say you take too many pictures …
Your pictures are beautiful and you get lots of “likes” on Instagram but you know what? Your pictures deserved to be printed and exposed to the real world!
And the good news is: there’s a sweet app that just does that, easy and simple with Polagram!
Polagram is a service you can operate from your iPhone (whenever you take a break on Instagram 😉 and then have the prints delivered straight to your home or to a friend.
Download the free app on the apple store and check it out.
You have 5 options to print your masterpieces
1. Classic prints, exist in 3 different sizes, 3,99€ for 5 prints and add 0,39€ for each extra print. Get it in 24 hours.
2. Large prints, comes in 2 sizes for 2,99€. Shipped the next day, from Monday to Friday.
3. Skins for your mobile or PolaSkins
Basically choose the picture, have it printed to skin your iPhone 4/4s or 5/5s for only 12,45€. Delay: 48 hours.
4. Stickers also called PolaSticks. For 9 stickers (5 by 5 cm) you’ll pay 14,90€. Shipped in 48 hours.
5. Cases, the PolaCase. Print you very own picture on a protective case for your iPhone 4/4s and 5/5s. Get it in 72 hours for 26,90€
Polagram partnered with the best in the picture industry (Fujifilms for the prints, 3M Vinyl for the skins), delivering quality pictures.
On top of it, Polagram has many partners around the world and prints and delivers worldwide.
I decided to go for the PolaPrints (Polaroid size) and the PolaSticks, but that’s for the next review 😉
. Download Polagram on the iTunes app
. Twitter @Polagram
. Instagram Polagram