goDock, the shelter to your smartphone

13 Feb

GoDockIt’s a dock, it’s a plug, it’s a shelter for your cables and earphones … and it’s small enough to carry in your pocket !
It’s the goDock: innovative, versatile and mobile!

GoDockThe goDock is a portable way to bring with you your iPhone plug and cable as well as your earphones.
At the same time, it will also welcome your iPhone as it works as a dock stationΒ (with or without a case). Even on the go, we should be able to dock and charge!
3 in one and in style!
It’s made of aluminium (choose between the grey, black or its coloured edition).
The goDock is also ecological and 100% recyclable.
This will definitively be your smartphone new BFF.GoDock

Early birds price starts at $47 then $58 (black or white), then $74 for the coloured edition.

The project is live on Kickstarter, check it out.GoDock

PS: it works for iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and for Android phones too!

More infos
. Follow @goDockofficial
. Instagram goDock

12 Responses to “goDock, the shelter to your smartphone”

1. El Guapo February 13, 2014 at 7:56 PM #

I look forward to the day when they build better phones, and we don’t need all the accessories.
    Until then, this one looks pretty good!

• chaseitorbchased February 13, 2014 at 7:59 PM #

Yes me too and a battery that would last me a day would be welcomed too !

• El Guapo February 13, 2014 at 8:01 PM #

Woah – that’s just crazy talk!

• chaseitorbchased February 13, 2014 at 8:02 PM #

I charge up to 4 times a day, but I guess I’m a heavy user

• El Guapo February 13, 2014 at 8:07 PM #

Fortunately(?) I get a horrible signal in my office, so I jsut need to charge a second time for a little while before I leave to get me home.

2. andy1076 February 13, 2014 at 9:43 PM #

Your posts are starting to make me want to go back to iPhone lol

• chaseitorbchased February 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM #

See! Stay with us and you’ll be ready when iPhone 6 will be released πŸ˜‰

• andy1076 February 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM #

Absolutely! there’s supposed to be larger screen too for that one

• chaseitorbchased February 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM #

This one works also for android …

• andy1076 February 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM #

I noticed πŸ™‚ just something about the design lol

3. europasicewolf February 14, 2014 at 9:29 PM #

Now what is required is a battery that doesn’t drain dry the second you start using the internet service on the phone!! πŸ™‚