The key to silence!

25 Nov

Photo 19-11-2013 7 17 17 pm

#1, I hate carrying my keys in my pants pocket, it makes a big bulk and I don’t like it. Also the keys dig their hole and with time my jeans are ripped.
#2, I hate the rattling noise of my keys when I want to be discreet.
#3, the keys can scratch my iPhone screen and this I can’t allow!
Photo 19-11-2013 7 17 38 pm
For those reasons, I started to browse the net to chase the solution. And here it is: the Orbitkey!

The Orbitkey is an elegant tool that allows you to
. store up to 9 keys
. a usb stick (8Gb, add 10$)
. and even a bottle opener (add 5$)!

The Orbitkey comes in 2 styles:
. Premium Leather (plain black leather, black leather and tan stitching, plain tan, tan leather and white stitching)
. and Active Elastomer (aqua, pink or grey).
Premium Leather starts at 29AUD, the elastomer starts at 24 AUD.
Personally, I would go for the package Premium Leather Orbitkey + Active Elastomer band price at 43AUD and add the 8GB USB key.

Photo 19-11-2013 7 17 57 pm Photo 19-11-2013 7 18 21 pm

Interested ? You still time to chase the Orbitkey as the Kickstarter campaign will end on December 12th.

More infos
. Official OrbitKey website
. Follow @orbitkey
. Instagram OrbitKey

9 Responses to “The key to silence!”

1. andy1076 November 25, 2013 at 4:19 PM #

Sorri, I’m confused. Won’t these still make just as much noise? 🙂

• chaseitorbchased November 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM #

Nope because the keys are secured and tightly attached together inside they “band” kind of a swish army knife of keys

• andy1076 November 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM #

ah.. I gotcha, nice idea!

2. vastlycurious.com November 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM #

I like this idea but it then becomes to easy to lose. Sometimes my salvation has been the size of my key ring to find and the noise which also annoys the crap out of me.. I put a nice heavy duty I-clasp on the ring so I can hook it to my bag, belt etc and not lose them. Your suggestion is better and neater but I know me !

• chaseitorbchased November 25, 2013 at 4:52 PM #

I have the same problem, that’s why I use a S-Biner to secure it and not to lose it.

3. meetmehereandthere November 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM #

Sweet! This would be the perfect gift for just about anybody.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks