iTunes TV shows with iOS7

11 Oct

Since I switched from iOS6 to iOS7, I had the disagreement to see on my iPad all the TV shows I downloaded since … forever …
I simply wanted to see the new tv shows episodes ready to be watched.
It was bugging me big time, but guess what? I just found the solution!
Go to Settings then iTunes&App Store then toggle OFF the videos and only the TV shows on your device will appear on your screen.

image image

Check the difference on those 2 screens.

image image

You can do the same for the audio too.

10 Responses to “iTunes TV shows with iOS7”

1. vastlycurious.com October 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM #

I am 100000000% a creature of habit and DO NOT want to do this update. I hate the way it looks and have heard such negative things. Do you like it?

• chaseitorbchased October 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM #

It looks like android, so at first I didn’t like it but now I’m used to it. I can’t say it brings much more to the plate but I’m used to it. And there are new shortcuts very useful, worth exploring.

• vastlycurious.com October 11, 2013 at 11:31 PM #

S I G H ..I knew you were gonna say that!

• chaseitorbchased October 12, 2013 at 9:53 AM #

but you need to be cautious before upgrading. Check that your backup was done on the iCloud, then you can upgrade. Just in case something goes wrong (it won’t but better safe than sorry).

• vastlycurious.com October 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM #

I had a VERY bad experience with the Cloud so I do not float around up there…

• chaseitorbchased October 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM #

The icloud saved me when I updated my iPad 2 iOS ago … I lost everything but luckily the backup was up there ready to be restored.
        It’s also great when you break your phone and you just buy a new one and do a restore and all is back on your phone and you don’t lose anything.
        You should reconsider

• vastlycurious.com October 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM #

Well. I have two MacBook Pros and two Iphones. (One set for work) My personal life is DEFINITELY personal. I trusted the guy at Apple who SWORE that the data would not marry. I did not even have my work phone with me. The minute I walked in my door all of my data from both devices combined IMMEDIATELY. I wanted to murder him. It took 2 1/2 hours to undue the next day. I back up both phones on both computers separately……I hope this will do it?

• chaseitorbchased October 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM #

It will do, but you could have 2 iTunes accounts. One for private phone and one for work phone and you will not have to worry anymore

• vastlycurious.com October 12, 2013 at 6:46 PM #