Panoramic pictures ?

14 Apr

Photo 11-04-13 1 09 59 PMOf course you know that you can take panoramic pictures with your iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.

(For those you don’t, just act like you know and do the following, tap the photo app and “Options“, then “Panorama“).

But did you know you could switch from “left to right” to “right to left pictures” ? How ? By simply tapping on the arrow.

Photo 12-04-13 3 05 24 PM Photo 12-04-13 3 05 28 PM Photo 12-04-13 3 04 41 PM
Photo 12-04-13 3 04 49 PM Photo 12-04-13 3 04 56 PM

Here you go! Happy photo to you!

12 Responses to “Panoramic pictures ?”

1. WyndyDee April 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM #

Reblogged this on Wyndy Dee and commented:
    Love learning something new!

2. pattisj April 15, 2013 at 1:45 AM #

I hadn’t ventured to the panorama button yet. Thanks for the info.

• chaseitorbchased April 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM #

You should try, it’s great for landscape pictures but also if you present an apartment to rent, …

3. Blogger April 21, 2013 at 6:29 AM #

Handy tip! I must admit I’ve owned an I phone 5 for to a while now and didn’t think there many more surprises. Thanks for following my my blog, I’m quite new to this so appreciate the support.

4. viveka April 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM #

Still with a 11 year old Nokia … not even a camera, but you made my check my powerful little Canon and it has panomramic setting. Great stuff. Thanks for visiting and following me.

• chaseitorbchased April 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM #

If it still works and you like your Nokia, don’t change. Happy you found the panoramic function on your camera 😉

• viveka April 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM #

When working in UK I got a new phone from my provider ever year, have a box full of mobiles … working my way through them. Love phones that just ring and send texts.

• chaseitorbchased April 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM #

My favourite was a Sony z1 long time ago but since I discovered the iPhone and I keep digging new apps and functions, I can’t do without.

5. jeaninjackson April 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM #

Thanks for the follow !

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 10 photo apps for your iPhone | Chase It Or B Chased - June 11, 2013

[…] 360, 0,99$ Great app to complement the Panoramic option of your iPhone that will enable you to take 360 pictures. With a little bit of practice […]