#EasyPay, easy go

12 Mar

easypay-apple-storeIn less than a week, I visited  2 times the AppleStore Opera in Paris … I’m so weak when it comes to technology …

When I was ready to pay for my product, a blue shirt guy said “would you like to pay with your iPhone?“.
What ?
Pay with my iPhone ? How ? Can I do that ?
“Yes!”, he said with #EasyPay.

To do so, download the free app “AppleStore“.
. Tap it open and it will find the shop where you are in, asking you to use the #EasyPay solution.
. You scan the product, your phone display the product and price and ask you to pay.
. You type in your iTunes login and password and for your 1st buy the security code on the back of the bank card linked to your account).
Then there it is, a beautiful receipt of your product.

Photo 12-03-13 9 21 39 PM Photo 12-03-13 4 52 21 PM Photo 12-03-13 9 12 38 PM

That was fun and effective.
Well done Apple! I’ll be back!

7 Responses to “#EasyPay, easy go”

1. aandrian March 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM #

Ooh edit for u & yes too cool!

Sent from my iPhone

2. dorannrule March 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM #

I thought I was on the cutting edge of technology, but now I think it’s getting away from me. 🙂

• chaseitorbchased March 13, 2013 at 6:06 PM #

Wait it’s super easy. Download the app and go visit an applestore and have fun.

3. El Guapo March 16, 2013 at 5:07 AM #

Android phones have something called Google Wallet.
    Letting my phone broadcast that information scares the hell out of me.

• chaseitorbchased March 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM #

Don’t know lunch about android phones. The experience at apple was not scary just fun and easy. But it’s true that it’s scary to be able to do so much with just a phone and the password of your iTunes account which is easier to remember than a credit card number.

4. 68ghia March 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM #

We have an Apple store here in the maul I needs must frequent – one day I will walk in there and get me whatever I want 😉
    Apple just rocks!