Here’s my x-mas wish list with all the great toys that can fit in my purse. Thanks for considering 😉
And Mom, shoot me a mail if you can’t find something on the list and please don’t forget to make eggnog …
See you on the 25th!!!
1. iPhone 5 I don’t need it, but I need to keep up with my e-pioneer status. And it’s the best quality phone on the market. 16Gb: 679€/$199, 32Gb: 789€/$298, 64Gb: 899€/$399.
2. Soundlink Wireless mobile speakers by Bose I was hesitating between the Jawbone Jambox and the BO. There’s no comparison of sound quality, so I’ll go for the Soundlink from Boose.
3. Twizzy electric car by Renault. It’s more a summer car but I like its style. I just need to figure out where to find a plug to load the battery. Twizzy starts at 6.990€
4. Wemo by Belkin is just what you need to control everything home from light, heater, coffe machine to tv, … You name it, you switch it on and off from iPhone! Add as many Wemo switches as needed to your wifi network. One switch is 49,99€/49,99$. The Wemo switch can comes also with a motion sensor, priced at 99€/99$.
5. NoClean aquarium I’m thinking, for a while now, about having a fish-pet on my desk. I didn’t find the tank to match my expectation of technology, I’m too lazy to clean it and I don’t want any trouble with filter/light, … After a little bit of research, I found the NoClean Aquarium! Perfect for me and the fish. Notice that the fish tank is made for one BETA fish.
Price: 69,99$ and they ship worldwide.
6. I would light up my design and trendy interior with a Jielde designer lamp. this one comes with 2 arms and is perfect when I work on my iPad on the couch.
7. To stay in shape even if I drink bubble tea everyday (got the loyalty card) … I definitively need an Indo Board. For 174,95$ you’ll get a deck, a roller, a cushion, a workout poster & demo DVD.
8. I’m into sushi and japanese food big time. And after watching the movie “Jiro dreams of sushi“, I would like to fly to Ginza to have the chance to taste Jiro’s sushis. Booking between 3 months to one year ahead… Address and booking: Sukiyabashi Jiro, Tsukamoto Sogyo Building, B1F, 4-2-15, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, t. +81 (0)3 3535 3600
9. I hate winter! The snow, the cold temperatures, the snow, the frost … Instead of moving to Florida, I would like the Adirondack II from Ugg. I still want to move to Florida …