You too love your iPhone, it’s always there with you at hands reach. You talk to it, you touch it, you tap it, …
But iPhone makes you lazy,
- when you call a friend, you open the address book enter their name or browse down the list to find it … exhausting!
- or you can go to the phone menu, check the last call and browse down … got the finger on fire!
- or you can go to the phone menu, tap the favorite icon, then scroll down to your friend … lots of finger gym.
I have the solution for your tired fingers: izDial, it’s a great app that lets you reach your 12 most called contacts in only 2 taps!
I did the math and a average person usually has 10 contacts that are regularly called.
When you download the app, and launch it for the first time, you face 12 white izDial icons begging to be attributed to your bff.
- tap on a icon
- it opens the address book with all your contacts split by number (one number, one contact). Let’s say you have your mom’s cell phone number, her home number and work number, she will then appear 3 times in the address book where you can pick the number you call the most
- then mom appears on your screen with her picture, if you have a contact who without a picture, izDial will give you the default read icon.
ChaseIt or Bchased ?
ChaseIt because it’s a smart and useful application
- I like the fact under the picture of your contact you have their name.
- Also when you finish attributing your izDial slots, you have a nice personalized screen with all your favorite contacts ready to be called.
- It save me time when I want to call one of my 12 izDial contacts.
- And if you need glasses to read, you will be abble to call just by recognizing the picture of your contact.
- It’s only 0,79euros or 0,99$.
Follow them on Twitter @izDial
Like their Facebook page Facebook.com/izDial
Whatch the video “Lady G. is gaga of izDial“