… At least, I dreamed about it. But what if it happens you need to be ready, at least to ask him an autograph.
But wait, you don’t have a pen, nor a piece of paper but … You got your iPhone or iPad.
For the demonstration purpose, I’ll work on an Easter digital card.
Here’s the step by step
1. Take a smiling picture of an Easter chick
2. Import if into Sketch pro, place the picture where you want
3. Have a transparent layer on top of your image
4. Use your stylus or finger and pick the color for your message/signature
5. Add the picture+signature to “Photos”
And start bragging about it on your Facebook and Twitter.