So you bought iPadOne when it was released, then less than one year later iPad2 was on the market and you HAD to buy it too!
So what about the New iPad ?
The key features are the following
- Retina display
- display 2048*1536, 3,1 milions pixels, 264 pixels per inch, … in short the new iPad got more pixels than your HD TV
- Apple A5X chip
- a chip designed to work perfectly with the Retina display, 2 times faster than the chip inside your iPad2
- Camera 5Mega pixels with
- backside illumination
- autoface detection
- HD video recording and a stabilizer to shoot video
- Voice dictation
- to dictate your mails to your New iPad in english (US, UK, AUS), French and now Japanese!
- 4G instead of 3G
- Personal hotspot
- your New iPad will be able to play the hotspot for up to 5 devices (depends if this service is supported by your mobile operator)
The New iPad will be available in black or white.
The price … stays the same: 499$, 599$ and 699$ for the 64Gb
The release day is March 16th but you can already pre-order it now !
So do you ditch your iPad2 for iPad3 ? No, I won’t, I will wait for the next one (I got the iPad2), but if you own an iPadOne, switch to the New iPad!