First, I like the fact that you can personalize each glass you buy (it reminds me of where I was when I bought it. Check out my collection and you’ll be able to map my visits in the US 😉 )
I discovered then the specificities of the Tervis Tumbler:
- the double-walled insulation, no more sweaty mugs when you drink your ice tea by 110F, no more “ouch …ouch … it’s too warm” when you drink hot chocolate on the way to the office
- the insulation will keep your warm/cold beverages longer warm/cold
The Tervis tumbler exists in 5 different sizes that you can accessorize with lids (travel lids, straw lids or sipping lids for the little ones). It’s handy to keep the flies away from your beer and to reduce the spilling on your desk to a minimum 😉
The lid changed recently (before, there was just a little hole that may cause some accidents in your bag like spilling if you were shaking it …). Now the hole is better placed and it’s almost zero-spilling !
The lids come in 13 colors. No problem to find the one that will match your tumbler design.
The design is also a plus: Tervis propose to you designs from Disney , MLB, NHL, NBA, John Deere, Marvel … and if you don’t find what you want, you can always make it (personalized fonds are available)!
If you like the Tervis tumbler, you should like the ice bucket or the shaker too.
By the way, the Tervis tumbler are
- lifetime garanteed
- made in USA
and holliday mugs are in !!
Since the entry of the TT in my life, I threw away all my old glasses and my cupboard is full of 16oz TT.
ChaseIt or BChased?, ChaseIt because
- the Tervis tumblers are BPA-free since January 2011
- it’s fun and useful
- you’ll get a free delivery for online orders above 75$
- you’ll diminish your consumption of plastic mugs which is good for the planet