How many times do you leave home in the morning, a little bit in a hurry, and you forget something you really need and you have to come back home? For me, the reasons of my early comeback can be that I forgot
- the external battery for my phone,
- my headphones,
- my keys,
- my wallet,
- the badge for the office … and this is the short list
Basically, there’s always something we forgot at home that forces us to go back and get it.
So far, I have one TILE and it’s cool, but it is only really useful when I realise I don’t have my keys on me.
I only really use it for my keys as it is a bit clunky for anything else. And it only helps me see where I left my keys once I realise I have already lost them. At this point it is already a bit late, and I could be very far away from them.
What if there way something that could help you remember all your essentials before the morning departure? And proactively tell you in the very moment you were losing or forgetting them?
- THE O is waterproof
- and has an battery autonomy of 18 months
- it everal accessories in the pack such as adhesives and a beautiful keychain accessory for keys and bags
- You can sew it onto fabrics, perfect for a jacket or scarf or even umbrella
- THE O creates a virtual leash between you and your belongings. The objects you don’t want to leave behind.
- THE O will warn you the moment you are about to leave an item behind so you do not lose or forget it.
- THE O knows when you are in a safe place so you do not get any alerts unnecessarily (at home or in the office for example)
The O is now on Kickstarter and it’s time to invest in this bright idea!
PS: You can even sew the O on your clothes!!