About a week ago, I placed an order on Otterbox.com to offer my iPad2 a brand new nest: the Reflex Series for iPad2.
I went for this case because
- it’s light
- it offers a good protection
- and it looks great
The Reflex Series for iPad 2 is a 2 pieces case with
- the back protection slides appart for docking access (I use the regular Apple link so no need to split it open)
- the back is made of polycarbonate molded with TPE rubber
- one particularity is the opening at the bottom right of the case that redirects the sound towards me, enhancing the listening experience when I watch my TV shows or listen to radios
- the front protection is used to protect the front of your iPad (when not in use) but also as a multiple position stand
- If you dont want to use it as a stand, just clip it on the back of your iPad
When I ordered it, I didn’t pay attention to Otterbox’s offer and I was surprised when I unpacked to see that they sent me complimentary items like the utility latch, a protective screen and a mug. Thank you Otterbox!
ChaseIt or BChased ?
- it’s a great protection for your iPad, that will now survive rought treatments in style
- that king of protection should be heavier, but the Reflex Series only weights 10,3OZ or 294gr
- the price is at the top of the range but it’s worth it, because Otterbox doesn’t compromise when it comes to protect your devices (and there’s a discount on the site right now)
- it’s sleek and looks amazing on my iPad
BChased, if you want a colored and funny case
More infos on
Otterbox‘s official website
Follow @Otterbox on Twitter